Wednesday, February 17, 2010

6 Girl Wedgie Contest Survey For You!!!?

Survey For You!!!? - 6 girl wedgie contest

1. in a girl: long hair or short hair
2. in a movie: popcorn or candy
3. green or blue
4. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings
5. Snickers or 3 Musketeers
6. for girls: pink or red nail polish
for boys: shorts or jeans
7. whose the best singer? Miley Cyrus and the Jo Bros (honestly not both!)
8. Stay in school and work or stay at home sick
9. TV or computer
10. dear: uuu catch someone picking their nose or the taking of a person or select a wedgie

We hope that was fun!

1 comments:

Phylloba... said...

I'll give it a shot ...
1. Long hair - I have long hair and long hair like a boy or a girl.
2. Popcorn - with tons of butter - Absolutely.
3. Green - You say it will be a Green Engineering not - I am. Only reminds me of life. Spring.
4. Harry Potter - I love movies - a lot more entertaining.
5. Snickers - expecially frozen.
6. Red - blood or apple caramel.
7. If you are going to elect me - Miley.
8. Directly or one days sick and parts.
9. Computer - I Love My Computer - it's my best friend. I watch tv, if you perform anyway.
10. Choose a corner. I think it's pretty sexy. LOL

Post a Comment