Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eat Lentils Everyday I Eat This Everyday?

I eat this everyday? - eat lentils everyday

So I ate the same thing every day, a few months. Oat bran for breakfast with fresh fruit. Lunch and dinner of brown rice or lentils or w / tofu and vegetables. For snacks, tend a bit more fruit and vegetables. I do not want junk food and I do not eat simple. I am never serious about this .. boring I hope my brown rice and vegetables daily. So my idea would be a waste to use the extra barbecue sauce .... I eat like this for the rest of my life ..... Is that bad?

10 comments:

annamari... said...

This is better than fast food, I know, but theres one thing missing cum? need calcium to maintain healthy bones.also Make sure you have some time meat.i excersize think this can be a healthy lifestyle.

joseffon... said...

Not very well, but in a greasy burger ONEC throw in a moment.

(-.-) said...

really good ... Wow u know u have the number 1 in 10,000
thats relly good

DA PIMP (not) said...

its bad that they do not consume, do something that is based on nutrients
Protein
Carbohydrates
Vitamins
And so on.
But the body is used for food and it's bad because then the body rejects the other foods, try something else, do not load the stomach with food every day.

Nate said...

Yes, it's wrong, what about meat, he must love meat!

I luv Jax said...

Not bad, just annoying.

I luv Jax said...

Not bad, just annoying.

Bailey said...

Who's bad?

xheyyyyx said...

extremely unhealthy! What other essential items? Milk, cereals, meat? 're cut the egg whites! That is simply not healthy in a period of time. I would try to change a little from time to time. Moreover, it is a bit strange! I hope to help you, and please stop this

xxnicole

rainbow_... said...

Yes .. and strives to be u. ..
Why don'tu use tube feeding to .. So .. U Do not Have something to eat or even see chew ...
iDon't think u can eat the same now .. can not simply

Post a Comment