Friday, February 19, 2010

Medication For Lupus Malar Rash Lupus Medication? Is It Effective?

Lupus medication? is it effective? - medication for lupus malar rash

I am a man of 30 years. I'm going to see the document in a few days and I'm sure I have lupus. I'm ANA test positive, they represent a malar rash. I am very active and have suspected for years. I wonder what kind of drugs are given to men in those days. Some can handle things that cause the disease, I think. I see little energy and the development of fatigue and wondered if it something that helps in this. I also noticed focus problems, and I ask myself the same thing.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

If you have lupus, may be placed to try to help in a variety of drugs. Prednisolone for the rash and relieve inflammation of some nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs, analgesics, can help anti-malaria medicines, drugs for stamps of rheumatoid arthritis pain. B-12 shots you can have more energy. You can try rheumatoid vitamins. A rheumatologist will help you determine what drugs help. Be prepared for trial and error, but eventually you get the feeling better. Do not try to dissuade him, but do not help all the medicines you do not lose hope. If you have not already done to the whole panel as autoimmune done. Good luck.

Angie said...

What you describe is more or less what the majority of lupus patients is low energy, poor memory, etc. are common in lupus.

The drug is very effective in lupus as a rule. Because patients with lupus are very different, it takes some time to find the different drugs and different doses what is best for each person to test the patience of the first things we need to. Doctors usually start with malaria and patients often say they feel much better, less tired and less joint pain within a few weeks. When malaria does not exist, that steroids are more and finally, is a more aggressive chemotherapy treatment.

I have had lupus about 14 years, and I take no medication at all. I control mine with diet and exerciseI'm fine! Takes a little effort, but it's worth it. Lifestyle has a huge impact on lupus, and can do much to help you feel better (no smoking, healthy diet, exercise is good). If you are active, then try to practice as an active lupus stay very well and often relieves many symptoms such as fatigue.

For more information visit www.lupus.org.uk our website, we also have online lupus nurse to answer questions.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment